Conan Renamed and Reshoots


CROM! More news from the upcoming Conan reboot. First up the film has been renamed, originally just Conan, then Conan 3D (Crom no!) to (wait for it...) Conan the Barbarian! So much for trying to distance themselves from Arnold. The second news comes from Conan The Movie Blog that is reporting that producers Nu Image have ordered reshoots after a test screening of the film http://www.conanmovieblog.com/2010/12/08/conan-the-barbarian-early-test-screenings-provoke-reshoots/. Usually this is a bad sign that things aren't working and they're trying to salvage it. We'll just have to wait and see on August 19, 2011 if it helps.

Comments

Damn. This doesn't look good. And 'Conan the Barbarian'? I really wish they went with a different title. I really want to like this and think Momoa looks great in the pic above, but everytime some new snippet of news is released, my hopes just drop a little.
Staz Johnson said…
Damn.... that is a tad spooky to me. Why? Here's a Conan sketch I drew about 6 years ago... http://i51.tinypic.com/dcd6cj.jpg

As you can imagine, since it seems their version of Conan tallys with my own, I think they got the look of Conan dead on.

Popular Posts