Dejah Thoris-Action Figure Princess!


I said it before I'll say it again. I hate winter. At this point by the time spring hits I'll be imitating Jack Nicholson at the end of The Shining.

But one group braving the snow is the people behind the New York Toy Fair, which is going on this week. And in honor of that here is something for those who can't wait for Disney to produce their own-a Dejah Thoris action figure. Produced by Triad Toys, the figure is supposed to be the first in a new line of figures inspired by John Carter of Mars. (This isn't the first time though that Dejah has gotten the plastic treatment. She was included in a line released to promote the short lived Tarzan: The Epic Adventures TV series). The downside? The 100 buck price tag is steep and I'm sure for some the figure's accessories will seem wrong. You can check out more photos at http://www.triadtoys.com/Licenses/A+Princess+of+Mars/DEJAH+THORIS+12+INCH+FIGURE.html and you can judge for yourself (also and maybe it's just me but the figure in the face does resemble Lynn Collins quite a bit.)

Comments

Popular Posts