Kenner's "John Carter" Figures!


Yep folks! In an attempt to finally recoup their investment Disney will finally bow to the pressures of those 5 or 10 people who still care and release a line of action figures. Among the batch will be John Carter, John Carter with Whining Action, Dejah Thoris, Dejah in Wedding Gown, Dejah in Wedding Night Gear,  Tars Tarkas, Headless Tal Hajus, Matai Shang as Old Woman with a Tan, Matai Shang as Bald Guy with Glowing Eyes and John Carter's Wife (Before and After Dying). So line up and try to find them! :-) (Also Happy April's Fools!)

Comments

Mike said…
Alas, if only! I guess the liquidated Vinylmations are the best we fans of the movie can do...
pascalahad said…
I'm disappointed that the live/dead wife figure doesn't come with the live/dead kid. It doesn't feel complete without it. And where is Woola???

And I want my Kantos Kan figure, so I can do as if he was John Carter.

Popular Posts