John Carter of Mars: Kerry Conran's Version


I know I'm being really lazy. With no new comic book reviews this week and and not much news Barsoom wise I guess chalk it up to that.

I had posted about Kerry Conran's attempt to make John Carter of Mars before but I don't believe I had ever posted the actual video demo reel on here. So for those who missed it before, want to see it again and for those who either a) lament that we never got it or b) thank the Gods of Barsoom for Andrew Stanton (shudder!!) here's the complete reel. Hope you enjoy it and I promise more reviews and opinions next week.

Comments

Clovis Cithog said…
thank you for that ...
my 83y/o dad loved the June 2012 movie...
IMHO the Disney movie was good, not great ..
the greatest failure of the Disney film was its marketing, NOT its deviation from the original text …
Most young people didn’t know who John Carter was, this clip starts at the start; telling a new audience the significance of

John Carter of Mars

Popular Posts